pdf version | moreless snark
Web Developer for the Internet
email@example.com | (732) 768-5534 | @matthewlittleha | @hexcolors | @hsalamancaclock | @seinfeldclock | @newyorkclock | LinkedIn
iheartbarrybonds | greetings | advice
Hello, my name is Matthew Littlehale. The internet has been my passion since 1997, when I created my first geocities website to share stolen homework for my high school english class. Since then, I have worked on several small and large scale websites ranging from restaurants around the corner to national publishing companies. Currently, I work at DefinedLogic as a developer.
I am passionate about what I do. The internet gives open opportunity to everyone to reach the world with their message. Whether it's a large business trying to reach the world or a local realtor trying to reach their community, I sincerely enjoy the process of taking ideas and delivering concrete solutions.
Anyway, here is some information about what I have done and currently am doing.
Developer March 2015 - Present
- Durandal / Knockout
- Back end development - .NET/PHP
- Assist in planning projects and new business
Integrated Media Solutions / Dental Product Shopper
Senior Web Developer April 2009 - February 2015
- Create and manage internal web properties
- Lead internal team of developers, designers, email marketers, and ad managers
- Manage external vendors
- Advise management on new technologies, strategies, and issues
- Two website redesign and redevelopments for www.dentalproductshopper.com
- Built a custom PHP application (and edited a video) that reached 70,000 dentists (this turned into a custom base application to reach out to dental professionals for various clients. It tracks everything the user does while on the site and provides critical insite to what a customer is interested in. example
- Internal order management system
Developer, Designer, Client Interaction
Lead Web Developer January 2007 - January 2009
- Create websites based off of designs
- Maintain variety of websites and web applications
- Most of the work was in PHP/MySQL
- HTML (HTML5. is. a. game. change. er.)
- Drupal Drupal is great at alot of things. It's not so great at others. But for the majority of larger scale sites, Drupal is a good choice.
- WordPress(Oh, WordPress)
- GitHub for managing my projects
- Server setup (usually Apache on Linux), server performance tweaking, and server maintenance and management.
- Photoshop (designing and chopping, but who does that anymore).
- Team Organization / Project Management / Planning
- Flow chart drawing. (This might not be a highly sought after skill, but nothing beats a good flow chart).
- Durandal and Knockout
- T-Shirt Design
- Ruby on Rails
- API Integrations
- Laravel (PHP Framework)
- ASP / .NET (not by choice)
- Failed Youtube Sensation
- Video Editing
- Twitter Robots
I like to: read, write, draw, make funny websites, run half marathons, and teach kids
One day, I would like to learn to play the piano and/or have a funny youtube video get like 40,000 views